The 2018 AXFI Conference, taking place June 10-13 in Minneapolis, MN, is set to provide the premier forum for credit union analytics, innovation, and now cybersecurity. The 2018 Conference will place a greater emphasis than ever on not only discussing new ideas, but also providing workshops and hands-on learning opportunities in each track so attendees can bring legitimate takeaways and new skills back to their credit unions.
To continue the strong tradition of the Analytics and Financial Innovation Conference, the organizers have arranged an impressive lineup of keynote speakers for the 2018 AXFI Conference consisting of:
- Brett King, Founder/CEO, Moven
- Session: Bank 4.0 – Banking Everywhere, But Not at a Bank
- Ron Shevlin, Director of Research, Cornerstone Advisors
- Session: The Platformification of Analytics
- Rhonda Sheets, Founder, President & CEO, Support EXP
- Session: Digital Transformation is the Strategy – Relationship Transformation is the Goal
- Kirk Drake, President and CEO, Ongoing Operations
- Session: Credit Union 2.0 – Future-proofing your Credit Union
- Harry Kloor, CEO and Founder, Beyond Imagination
- Session: The future is closer than we think…
- Kevin Anderson, Bestselling Author, Public Speaker, Futurist, WordFire, Inc.
- Session: The Future is Prologue
- John Best, CEO and Founder, Best Innovation Group
- Session: Breaking Digital Gridlock
Full biographies and additional information about the speakers is available at: AXFIconference.com/Speakers
“We are very proud to bring this lineup of keynote speakers to the 2018 Analytics and Financial Innovation Conference. Digital transformation must be at the forefront of the credit union data strategy. At the 2018 AXFI Conference, we aim to help attendees gain a deeper understanding of how to face these great challenges and prepare for the future of financial services. Each speaker brings invaluable insights about the changing world of financial services and is highly equipped to help educate and progress the credit union movement”, said Paul Ablack, CEO, OnApproach.
Learn more and register today at: http://www.axficonference.com/
About the AXFI Conference
The 5th Annual AXFI Conference addresses the growing need to make analytics and innovation a top priority for credit unions. This conference is designed to be of interest to all levels of credit union management, C-Level, VPs, Managers and Technical Staff. The Analytics Track is designed for those that understand their world is changing and seek a way to stay ahead of the curve. The Innovation Track will be unlike anything you’ve experienced, focusing on how we take the channels we have created to the next level. The Cyber Security Track, new this year, is solely focused on the latest security trends as they apply to credit unions. Come find out why Credit Unions are in the best position to succeed in the new digital world on June 10-13, 2018 at the Radisson Blu MOA Minneapolis – you won’t regret it!
Mark Portz, Marketing Specialist
(888) 523-6121 Ext. 125